Free Tax Refunds

I just filed my federal and state taxes for free with TurboTax again for the fifth year in a row. If you're a Peace Corps Volunteer like me, if you were in the Armed Forces, or if you earned less than $31,000 last year, you can use TurboTax Freedom Edition as well. Check it out!

Also, Peace Corps Volunteers, be sure to check out the Peace Corps website so you can follow instructions on how to claim your living allowance as well as your readjustment allowance. With this year's Making Work Pay Tax Credit you should be getting around $200 as a refund. Go get it!

You can comment on Facebook here  
You can learn more about Advance Humanity here